Friday, August 6, 2010

Life Insurance: "Because He Loved Me" Poem

Because he loved me,
He did the dishes
Rubbed my feet
Suprised me with tulips
Took me to musicals even though he didn't like them
Carried my bags while I did the shopping
Held my hand.

He died of cancer four years ago.

Because he loved me,
I can stay in our home.
I can be here for our children.
I can afford to pay for their college education
I can worry about the other things in life besides money.


He still loves me. And he shows it.


Life insurance. You do it for love.

Please call Johanna James at (610) 584-6888 to learn more about the power of life insurance.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful,inspiring and motivating.i intend to use this poem here in my blog.
    The State Life
    Thanks again.
    Ikram

    ReplyDelete